It is official, the new 2012 Suzuki Boulevard S40 will be launched, and it is going to have only one cylinder. It is amazing for a road bike and we are proud to tell you that it is very fun to ride. The model is based on the one cylinder designed and it has been combined with the new technology of Suzuki. Because it is so light the 2012 Suzuki Boulevard S40 it is very easy to drive both in town and outside of the city limits. The engine runs smooth and it is able to give you the performance you would want from a Suzuki.
- The ignition system is electric and has an option which includes a maintenance free battery
- The colors in which the 2012 Suzuki Boulevard S40 will be available are: Glass Sparkle Black or Metallic Fox Orange, Metallic Veil Silver or Pearl Mirage White
- The engine has a single cylinder, has four strokes and 652 cc
- The bike is very easy to start because of the electric starter with automatic decompression
Now we are going to present to you all the feature of the chassis from the 2012 Suzuki Boulevard S40:
- The disc from the front break is hydraulic while the rear break in a drum type
- Both the front and the rear tires are slim
- The front tire has 19 inches while the rear one has 15 inches
- The spokes from the wheels are polished and they give the bike that classic cruiser look
- The capacity if the fuel tank is of 2.8 gallons
- The handlebars are costume made flat, they have a very sporty appearance and the rear mirrors are custom made and they have a unique design which draws attention
- The rear of the bike has a finished appearance
- The seat of the model is very low, it is situated at 27.6 inches which is excellent for a rider with no experience or who is not as high as he could be
- The saddle is sleek and it is made with from one piece
This is the new 2012 Suzuki Boulevard S40 which will be launched soon. The price of the bike is known at it is about 5.399 $ which is not much given the fact that it is a cruiser. If you like cruisers and you like Suzuki you should go to a showroom and test drive it because you might like it.